For Your Safety (Coronavirus)
As we want you to feel comfortable at the Ljubljana Castle and in its surroundings, we will do everything possible to ensure that your visit takes place in accordance with the measures to prevent coronavirus infection.
- Disinfectant stands have been installed in several places at the castle.
- Special attention is being devoted to regular cleaning and ventilation of the premises.
- Objects and surfaces that visitors touch are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
We kindly request that you, our valued visitors, act responsibly towards yourself and other visitors and employees during your visit, and that you observe the following recommendations:
- Only visit the castle if you are healthy.
- Observe the recommended safety distance from other people (1.5 m).
- A mask or other protective equipment must be worn indoors and in the funicular. You can also buy mask at the lower funicular station or at the Info center.
- Observe proper cough hygiene and wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Disinfect your hands before entering each individual room.
- Cashless payment is desirable.