Community (employees/ tenants/ suppliers/ local community)
We THINK about local providers and actively contribute to the success of their businesses by promoting local products, services and experiences among our guests.
At the Ljubljana Castle, we have three tenants in the field of hospitality, all of whom ACT by choosing the best local products and services for our common guests, thus ensuring that they enjoy unique experiences with a local touch. With our guests, we SHARE:
• locally produced food and drinks,
• a unique opportunity to access drinking water from drinking fountains,
• information on walking paths and opportunities to explore the city on foot or by bike,
• information on local providers of trips and excursions in Ljubljana and Slovenia.
It is the employees of the Ljubljana Castle who take care of the realisation of the basic vision of the Ljubljana Castle, so we follow a responsible personnel policy:
• by carefully selecting all new employees, students and external collaborators,
• by regularly updating work standards, enabling all employees to work according to the same norms,
• by goal-oriented leadership and motivation of employees,
• by verifying employee satisfaction with an annual survey,
• by mutually fulfilling the agreed rights and duties.
Our goal is to employ the best and provide them with fair pay for the ACTS they undertake.
At the Ljubljana Castle, we offer a diverse range of exhibitions in cooperation with the Ljubljana Fine Artists Society and the Slovenian Association of Fine Arts Societies. In the field of musical cultural events, we cooperate with the music society ETNOBEAT, the institute Godibodi and the public institute Imago Sloveniae, among others.
In this way, we promote Slovenian culture and encourage guests to SHARE cultural experiences.